Abstract: myopia is due to the fact that the eyes still maintain a certain degree of adjustment when looking far. In other words, this is the refractive state of slow eye adjustment and relaxation when the eye changes from near to far. It increases with the extension of near time and the increase of adjustment, and decreases or disappears with the degree of far and adjustment and relaxation.
in China, the prevalence of myopia is gradually increasing. At present, the incidence of myopia in the younger generation (18 ~ 30 years old) is 80 ~ 90%. With the increase of age, the proportion of myopia will spread in the whole adult population. This means that China will face 80 ~ 90% of adult myopia in the future, and about 8 ~ 9 million people will need to wear glasses.
what are the hazards of myopia to children?
myopia is due to the fact that the eyes still maintain a certain degree of adjustment when looking far. In other words, this is the refractive state of slow eye adjustment and relaxation when the eye changes from near to far. It increases with the extension of near time and the increase of adjustment, and decreases or disappears with the degree of far and adjustment and relaxation. Let’s introduce it.
(1) it is easy to be injured. After children get myopia and wear glasses, because children are lively and active, if they are accidentally hit and broken, their eyes will be stabbed, and the serious will lead to blindness.
(2) the academic performance decreases. Children with myopia do not wear glasses and can’t see words clearly. Wearing glasses is easy to cause visual fatigue and inattention, resulting in the decline of academic performance.
(3) affect children’s future. Children have myopia. There are great restrictions on choosing majors and employment, and their future is greatly affected.
(4) genetic offspring modern medicine has proved that myopia due to acquired factors will also be inherited if it is not treated in time.
(5) endanger physical and mental health. Due to children’s myopia, they are unable to participate in a variety of sports activities, affecting their normal physical development, resulting in children’s physical weakness and diseases, and their physical and mental health is greatly affected.
(6) low quality of life. Due to children’s myopia, daily life is extremely inconvenient. For example, there are many difficulties in communication, traveling and participating in recreational activities, resulting in psychological obstacles and low quality of life.
(7) lead to complications. If not treated in time, not only the degree will continue to deepen and eventually become high myopia, but also retinal detachment, macular hemorrhage, glaucoma, cataract and other complications, and even blindness.
(8) the harm of myopia also includes too many inconveniences caused by weather changes, such as rainy days, darkness, too hot in summer, too cold in winter, going in and out with glasses, too large temperature difference, easy to frost, lens wear after wiping, resulting in blurred vision, and the degree increases year by year.
3 methods to help you restore your eyesight
1 Stare at
from afar and find a grassland or green tree 10 meters away: green is imaged before the retina due to its short wavelength, which promotes eye regulation and relaxation, eye ciliary muscle relaxation and reduces eye fatigue. Do not squint or blink. Eliminate distractions, concentrate and concentrate on staring for 25 seconds to identify the outline of grass leaves or leaves. Then put the palm of your left hand slightly higher than 30 cm in front of your eyes and see the palmprint one by one from beginning to end for about 5 seconds. After reading the palmprint, stare at the grass or leaves in the distance for 25 seconds, and then look at the palmprint. Repeat 20 times in 10 minutes, three times a day. For those with severe vision loss, increase the number of training.
2. Do eye exercises
first, knead Tianying acupoint, and gently knead Tianying acupoint with both hands and thumbs.
second, squeeze the Jingming point, gently rub the Jingming point with the thumb of one hand, press it down first, and then squeeze it up again.
third, knead the Sibai acupoint and press the Sibai acupoint in the center of the cheek with your index finger.
fourth round, scrape the eyes.
fifth, press the temple. Insist on doing eye exercises twice a day, which is very helpful to the recovery of pseudomyopia.
3. Crystal method
may just look at the name. Friends can’t understand what it means. In fact, it is also very simple, that is, moving the eyes. After children use their eyes for a long time, they raise their heads and sit up straight. Their eyes first look forward, and then look up, down, left and right. Repeat several times for five minutes, which can well rest the children’s eyes, prevent the children’s eyesight from continuously declining, and even make the children with pseudomyopia have the possibility to recover their eyesight.