Abstract: the full name of corneal shaping lens is hard corneal contact lens for shaping. It is a kind of specially designed hard contact lens. It can obtain clear vision and effectively control the development of myopia by wearing glasses at night and not during the day. With the acceleration of social modernization,
has become one of the incidence rate diseases in the world. According to the data, the average myopia rate of teenagers is 40%, and the myopia rate of college students is far more than 70%. At present, the number of people wearing glasses in China has exceeded 300 million. China’s myopia patients account for 33% of the world, 10% higher than the world average.
if you don’t stop it in time at the beginning of children’s visual development, you will become highly myopia in adulthood. For children who love sports, it seems that frame glasses are not suitable. Is there a way to easily treat and correct myopia without surgery and glasses? Next, the ophthalmologist of Aishi will introduce orthokeratology, the first choice for the treatment of juvenile myopia.
what is corneal shaping lens?
(1) corneal shaping lens is called hard corneal contact lens for shaping. It is a kind of specially designed hard contact lens. It only needs to wear glasses at night and no glasses during the day, You can get clear vision and effectively control the development of myopia.
(2) shaping mirror is the only effective method to control juvenile myopia. What is the role of
wearing corneal shaping glasses?
(1) can be used as a routine correction method for ametropia. Good naked eye vision can be maintained without wearing glasses during the day.
(2) for children, it can control the rapid deepening of myopia. How does
corneal shaping lens control the development of myopia?
reduce or eliminate the hyperopia defocus around the retina caused by wearing ordinary frame glasses through the action principle of “paracentral defocus control”, so as to control the elongation of eye axis and fundamentally control the progress of myopia.
corneal shaping glasses. When do children usually wear them?
(1) for myopia control, it is recommended to wear it until the age of 18-20. After the intensity of learning is small and the degree of myopia is stable.
(2) corneal plastic lens can also be a conventional refractive correction method. Adults can also wear it if necessary.