Disease comes from life,
disease comes from life
(1) leaning over or lying on the table when reading and writing
(2) eyes are too close to books, TV, computers or other instruments that cause irritation to eyes
(3) Reading and writing or facing the TV or computer screen for more than 1.5 hours without proper rest, resulting in excessive eye fatigue.
(4) when the eyes need to be used, too bright or too dark light will also bring fatigue and discomfort to the eyes.
(5) Partial eclipse and unreasonable dietary structure lead to nutritional imbalance in the body, such as lack of B vitamins, which may lead to myopia.
(6) when the eyes need to wear glasses, they are unwilling to wear glasses for beauty or other reasons, which is not conducive to the protection of the eyes.
(7) Lack of awareness of eye protection, such as not doing eye exercises on time.
massage the acupoints
around the eyes Yintang, zanzhu, Yuyao, temple, Chengqi and Jingming all belong to the acupoints around the eyes. The whole body is relaxed and the eyes are naturally closed. Press and knead these acupoints with the thumb or index finger abdomen respectively, and the strength should be slightly acid, swelling and pain. Massage such as
can be done at any time when the eye is tired. As long as the strength and time of each press are appropriate, it can effectively prevent myopia.
press Shangguan point
Shangguan point is also called guest master point, which is located above the zygomatic arch in front of the ear and directly above Xiaguan point. This is where the optic nerve is, so as long as you press Shangguan point, you can well relieve eye fatigue. When pressing
, you can use the palm of your hand, exhale and press for a few seconds, and repeat several times to alleviate visual fatigue. The key to
health preservation lies in the prevention of disease.
(1) keep correct posture when reading and writing, and keep a distance of about 0.3m between your eyes and books.
(2) don’t spend too much time reading, watching TV or computer. Let your eyes rest at an interval of 1-1.5 hours, leave books, TV and computer, and look out by the window for a while.
(3) ensure sufficient light when using eyes, such as desk lamps, but not too bright.
(4) actively do eye exercises.
(5) The usual diet should be reasonable and balanced. Eating more animal liver, vitamin rich vegetables and fruits, foods with more zinc, such as soybeans, almonds, laver, kelp, mutton, yellow croaker, coarse grain foods such as corn and millet, can effectively prevent or alleviate myopia.
(6) Take part in more sports that help to exercise Yanqing, such as playing soldier ball, badminton, etc., so that Yanqing has the opportunity to “exercise” flexibly.
Related reading: how to protect myopia 134 reading myopia will presbyopia 89 reading high myopia how to do 95 reading table tennis can treat myopia 140 reading mild myopia do not wear glasses 173 reading myopia how to restore vision 197 reading myopia can recover 196 reading massage acupoints can prevent diseases 107 reading simple massage methods can Help the body detoxify 195. Reading massage can help the body detoxify 86. Reading how to detoxify through massage 169. Reading the common detoxification massage is very healthy 94. Reading the latest hot spots: which part of moxibustion has the best effect of removing dampness? How long after moxibustion in the evening can you take a bath? How long can you soak your feet with hot water every night to remove moisture? Scraping? How often can you scrape your back pain? Can you pull out the cupping? Moxibustion When is the best time to do massage? Can you do it every day? When is the best time to smoke moxa sticks? The higher the foot soaking bucket, the better? Is acupuncture suitable for daily pricking? Does cupping have disadvantages for weight loss? How often do you push your back? Is it good to soak your feet with white vinegar or old vinegar? What does Wuqinxi belong to? What are the benefits of moxibustion navel