Abstract: the degree of myopia of children increases by 50-100 degrees every year, which is a problem for many parents; Children’s blurred vision and hard work on the blackboard cause a decline in academic performance. At the same time, they will have bad habits such as squinting and blinking, which will bring great inconvenience to children’s life.
in recent years, with the popularity of electronic products and our incorrect eye habits, Ametropia (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), strabismus and amblyopia have become the three major eye health problems perplexing children; they have greatly affected the healthy growth of children, and should be paid great attention to.
Children’s eye problems affect their whole life. They will encounter all kinds of problems in study, life and future employment. If parents find that their children have signs of myopia, please do not delay, and take their children to a regular hospital for examination and diagnosis in time.
the most common problem of myopia correction for minor children
1. Children’s myopia is controllable! The eyeballs of
minors are not fully developed; It has a certain self-healing function, which is professionally called adjustment function. If the child is in the stage of pseudomyopia, let the child do more outdoor sports and reduce close-up eye use, he can return to normal vision. The younger the child is, the greater the probability of returning to normal vision. Of course, the prerequisite is that pseudomyopia should be diagnosed by medical mydriasis optometry.
2. Children’s myopia can’t be operated on! The eyeballs of
minors are still in the development stage. Myopia correction surgery such as laser will not be considered temporarily. The main treatment measure is glasses correction.
3. What about the deepening of children’s myopia?
children’s myopia is increasing by 50-100 degrees every year, which is a problem for many parents; Children’s blurred vision and hard work on the blackboard cause a decline in academic performance. At the same time, they will have bad habits such as squinting and blinking, which will bring great inconvenience to children’s life.
parents don’t have to worry about these situations. Now medicine has a method that can safely and effectively control the deepening speed of myopia, and it has been used clinically for many years, that is, corneal plastic lens.
4. What is a corneal plastic lens?
keratoplasty is a reversible non manual physical correction method to reduce myopia and improve naked vision by wearing a specially designed hard breathable contact lens, changing the existing geometric shape of the cornea and gradually flattening the radian of the cornea ear. Corneal plastic lens can well control or delay the deepening of myopia. It is known as “treating myopia in sleep”. It belongs to medical behavior and needs to be carried out in a regular eye hospital.
5. How does corneal shaping mirror treat children’s myopia?
keratoplasty can change the geometric shape of the cornea through the hydrodynamic effect produced by the eyelid and tears, so as to restore it to a normal circle. In this process, the retina obtains the correct object imaging, the length of the ocular axis is controlled, and myopia can be corrected in a short time. When sleeping at night, wearing a corneal shaping mirror for the child is equivalent to pressing the child’s eyes inward at night; Vision can return to normal the next day. You don’t have to wear glasses during the day.
corneal shaping lens is mainly suitable for who? The best correction degree of
corneal shaping lenses is less than 600 degrees myopia, the degree of regular astigmatism is less than 200 degrees, the degree of irregular astigmatism is less than 100 degrees, the corneal curvature is between 40.00-46.00, and the age is 7-45 years old. Myopia patients without severe conjunctivitis or dry eye can wear corneal shaping lenses after passing the examination. It is also applicable to those who do not like or are not suitable for wearing traditional frame glasses or do not want to undergo surgical correction and still want to maintain clear vision; Engage in some occupations that are not suitable for wearing glasses (such as firefighters, athletes, police, flight attendants, etc.); those who need to quickly improve their naked eye vision for college entrance examination and physical examination.
6. Time for minor children to wear corneal shaping glasses? During
1) after wearing glasses for two hours, the average decrease is about 100 degrees;
2) the first night of wearing glasses can be reduced by about 300 degrees;
3) the maximum reduction (the best correction degree at customization) can be achieved after wearing glasses for one week;
4) stable and clear naked eye vision can be maintained for one day after wearing glasses for two weeks.
clinically, the degree changes of wearers during 1.5 years are as follows:
1) the increase rate of myopia patients aged 8-12 years is small and low. The diopter of 4% of the wearers remained stable, 13.6% increased by 25-50 degrees
2) 57.4 of the myopia patients aged 13-18 years remained stable, 7% increased by 25-50 degrees, 10.9% increased by 25-100 degrees, and 4% increased by more than 100 degrees;
3) the diopter of 19-22 years old group was the most stable; 94.4% could effectively inhibit the deepening of myopia, and 5.6% increased by 25-50 degrees.
7. What should we pay attention to in our daily life except wearing glasses?
1) attention should be paid to intermittent eye use: take a 10 minute break every 40 minutes for close eye use, and take a 10 minute break to overlook things 5 meters away as far as possible, such as flowers and grass in the distance;
2) pay attention to the distance of watching TV: keep a distance of 3M as far as possible;
3) mobile phones and games should pay attention to: it should be controlled within 1 hour every day;
4) correct reading and writing posture: hold the tip of the nose 1 inch away, the chest 1 fist away from the book, and the eyes 1 foot away from the book;
5) not picky about eating habits: one egg yolk every day, eat more green vegetables, fresh fruits, fish, etc; Chew nuts.
6) eye exercises and pay attention to rest: keep doing eye exercises 2-3 times a day. Children should pay attention to going to bed before 11 o’clock. In addition to the strict fitting of
, the follow-up system after wearing is also an important way to ensure the safety of corneal shaping glasses. 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months.
are rechecked every 6 months, mainly including four itemsObjective indicators:
1. Whether the cornea is healthy;
2. Whether the naked eye vision is satisfactory;
3. Whether the topographic map is normal after wearing;
4. Check whether the lens is damaged.
doctors will judge eye health and suitability for continued wearing according to these four indicators. 9 advantages of
corneal shaping lens:
1. After wearing corneal shaping lens, it can effectively control the deepening of juvenile myopia.
2. Good reversibility; No surgical trauma and safe wearing.
3. There are no side effects such as glare, diffraction and visual fatigue. It not only has clear vision, but also has comfortable and lasting vision.
4. The lens is uniquely customized, which is simple, safe, comfortable and convenient to wear; Long service life.
5. Corneal shaping lens has high oxygen permeability, high light transmittance and high physiological compatibility. The cornea can breathe oxygen safely and easily, which can greatly reduce the possibility of eye diseases.
6. The lens is fully matched, specially customized abroad, and the unique technical treatment of lens edge arc makes the eye tear exchange easy and free.
7. It is superior to frame glasses. It uses advanced equipment to collect holographic corneal data and finely design and manufacture lenses; After wearing, the comprehensive visual effect is far better than frame glasses.
8. Wear review is guided by data, objective and fair; Safety and comfort can be seen at a glance to ensure eye safety.
9. Wear it for 8 hours at night. You can have clear vision when you take off your glasses during the day. You can get rid of the trouble of wearing glasses to see clearly.