Myopia is a hot topic in the world. Because the incidence rate of myopia is high, let’s talk about which methods can effectively prevent myopia:
- Increase the time of outdoor activities. It’s better to have two hours a day or 14 hours a week. Especially when the light is good, because ultraviolet light can stimulate our eyes and produce dopamine, this dopamine can inhibit the growth of the eye axis, because the occurrence of myopia and axial growth are closely related.
- Reduce the use of close eye, reduce the use of mobile phones, computers and other electronic products.
- Write and read. Keep correct posture.
- Need to have good lighting, here we require double light source lighting.
- A balanced diet, proper exercise,
These are able to play a role in preventing myopia. At present, studies have shown that low concentration atropine eye drops and orthokeratology lenses can also play a role in preventing and controlling the development of myopia.