Abstract: how can myopia improve vision most effectively? The concept of treating myopia should be correct, which can effectively improve their ocular muscle regulation function, so as to effectively improve their naked vision and control the development of myopia. Refractive correction can be said to be a temporary cure, and targeted treatment can be said to be a permanent cure.
with the popularization of network technology, it can be said that each person has a computer, a mobile phone, and even several. Except for the time of eating and sleeping, almost all of them are dealing with these high-tech products. To this end, many friends are troubled by myopia. So, how can myopia improve vision most effectively? Today we will learn more about this information.
how can myopia improve vision most effectively? The concept of treating myopia should be correct, which can effectively improve their ocular muscle regulation function, so as to effectively improve their naked vision and control the development of myopia. Refractive correction can be said to be a temporary cure, and targeted treatment can be said to be a permanent cure. It is suggested that on the basis of reasonable glasses, timely cooperate with treatment to improve their naked vision and control the development of myopia. Here are the most effective ways to improve eyesight for myopia.
1. Distance gaze
how to improve eyesight is the most effective. The simplest one is distance gaze. Find a grass or green tree 10 meters away: green is imaged before the retina due to its short wavelength, which can promote eye regulation and relaxation, eye ciliary muscle relaxation and reduce eye fatigue. Do not squint or blink. Eliminate distractions, concentrate and concentrate on staring for 25 seconds to identify the outline of grass leaves or leaves. Then put the palm of your left hand slightly higher than 30 cm in front of your eyes and see the palmprint one by one from beginning to end for about 5 seconds. After reading the palmprint, stare at the grass or leaves in the distance for 25 seconds, and then look at the palmprint. Repeat 20 times in 10 minutes, three times a day. For those with severe vision loss, increase the number of training.
2. Crystal gymnastics
● turn your eyes: hold your cheeks with both hands and let your eyes rotate 10 times in the order of up, down, left and right, and then rotate 10 times counterclockwise and clockwise respectively.
● find a scene 3 meters away (such as calligraphy and painting on the wall), raise your left hand and straighten it slightly higher from your eyes (about 30 cm), see the palm and hand lines, then see the distant objects, move your eyes between them as quickly as possible and go back and forth for 20 times.
Take sitting or supine, close your eyes naturally, and then massage the acupoints around your eyes in turn. It is required that the acupoints should be taken accurately, the manipulation should be light and slow, and the degree of local acid swelling should be considered.
1. Kneading Tianying acupoint: gently knead Tianying acupoint (under the eyebrow and at the outer upper corner of the orbit) with the thumb of both hands.
2. Squeeze Jingming acupoint: gently knead Jingming acupoint (at the base of the nose close to the inner canthus of both eyes) with the thumb of one hand, first press down, and then squeeze
upward 3. Rubbing Sibai acupoints: rub the Sibai acupoints in the center of the cheek with your index finger (the lower edge of the orbit is straight to the lower cross finger).
4. Press the temple and scrape the orbit round: press the temple with your thumb (the middle of the eyebrow tip and the outer corner of the eye is at the back of the horizontal finger), then gently scrape the orbit with the inner surface of the second section of the bent index finger, from inner upper – > outer upper – > outer lower – > inner lower, so as to massage the bamboo fish waist, silk and bamboo emptiness, few pupils, behind the ball, sobbing and other acupoints around the orbit. It is good for pseudomyopia or preventing the deepening of myopia.