Abstract: after using our eyes for a long time, whether reading or watching the electronic screen, we should pay attention to the distance between the book and the screen. We should not be too close, and we should not use our eyes for more than one hour. After watching for one hour, we can do eye exercises and massage the parts around our eyes, which has achieved the effect of relieving intraocular pressure.
myopia is one of the common diseases in ophthalmology. But myopia also has true and false. False myopia refers to the instability of vision, sometimes good and sometimes bad. If you use your eyes at close range for too long, it will cause adjustment tension or adjustment spasm. You can’t relax the adjustment when you look far, and your vision will decline. Pseudomyopia mostly occurs in teenagers, mostly caused by long-term inattention.
what about pseudomyopia? How can ability restore eyesight?
1. Pay attention to diet, especially for teenagers. Try not to be picky about food, otherwise it will lead to imbalance of nutritional structure and affect vision. We should eat more foods containing carotenes and zinc to enhance eye resistance and regulation.
2. When reading, we should pay attention to the matching of lights. It can’t be too dark or too bright. We can’t see clearly if it’s too dark. Too bright lights may stab our eyes, and we can’t lie down and read. At the same time, when reading and writing, we should pay attention to the font size. We need to spend more energy on too small fonts, which may lead to increased intraocular pressure. Don’t read when walking or taking the bus. You can listen to books instead. Bumpy journey reading will increase the burden on the eyes.
3. Pay attention to using the eyes. After using the eyes for a long time, whether reading or looking at the electronic screen, we should pay attention to the distance between the book and the screen. We should not be too close, and we should not use the eyes for more than one hour. After watching for one hour, we can do eye exercises and massage the parts around the eyes, which has achieved the effect of relieving intraocular pressure. We can also look into the distance and see more green plants.
4. We don’t rub our eyes with our hands. There are a lot of bacteria on our hands. We should avoid eye diseases. Usually we should strengthen exercise. We can play ball games such as table tennis and badminton, which is conducive to the improvement of pseudomyopia.
5. Regularly go to the hospital for vision examination and actively cooperate with the doctor’s treatment plan. If pseudomyopia is treated for a period of time, vision can be improved.