Abstract: Although myopia exercises can effectively prevent juvenile myopia, we must not be lazy in the process of doing it, otherwise we will not achieve the effect. In addition to doing eye exercises, we should also pay attention to a balanced diet and strengthen exercise. Correct posture can effectively prevent myopia.
myopia health exercises, myopia is a genetic eye disease. Therefore, the prevention of low and moderate myopia mainly focuses on the acquired environmental factors; High myopia can be said to be impossible to prevent. Environmental factors are very important inducements in the pathogenesis.
myopia prevention methods
myopia prevention first is to develop the correct posture of teenagers reading and writing, and keep a distance of about 30 cm between eyes and books. When reading and writing, the light should be moderate, not too strong or too dark. The light should be shot from the front left to avoid the shadow of the hand hindering the line of sight. This is also a way to protect the eyes from myopia. The reading time should not be too long. Every 40 ~ 50 minutes, you should rest for 10 ~ 15 minutes, close your eyes or look into the distance for a few minutes or do eye exercises to prevent excessive eye fatigue. Don’t read books and newspapers whose handwriting is too small or vague. Don’t write too small.
the second is to be proud and have a good eye habit with children. Educate teenagers to correct unreasonable eye habits, such as lying on the table, reading or writing with their heads tilted, reading in bed, reading when eating, reading under strong light or dim street lights and moonlight, and reading in a moving car and walking. These bad habits will cause excessive eye fatigue and reduce the acuity of vision. These are the main places in the prevention of myopia.
1 Both thumbs push the temple 10 times from Yintang through the forehead.
2. Rub the upper and lower eyes with multiple fingers for 10 times.
3. The index finger and middle finger close together and rub around the eyes for 10 times in clockwise and counterclockwise directions respectively.
4. The index finger and middle finger close together and slightly press the eyeball for 10 times.
5. Gently rub the Jingming acupoint on both sides with both hands and index fingers, and gently press the acupoint with fingertips for 10 times.
6. Rub your index fingers on your temples 10 times.
7. Knead the fish waist, inner eye, Jianming, Zhengguang, Chengqi, sun, zanzhu and the acid swelling point around the eyes 10 times with both index fingers.
8. Pinch the earlobe with both thumbs and index fingers, and gently pull it outward and downward for 10 times. Close your eyes for 2 minutes and open your eyes.
1. When doing eye exercises, the spirit should be concentrated, the acupoints should be accurate, the manipulation should be kneaded, the force should be moderate, and the local feeling of acid swelling is appropriate. 2. When there is inflammation in the eyes and infectious lesions on the face, eye exercises should be suspended. 3. At ordinary times, pay attention to eye hygiene in work, study and daily life, such as writing posture, take a break after long viewing, and often overlook the scenery, etc. In short, to do myopia health massage therapy, we should persevere in order to be effective. And must be combined with reading hygiene in order to get twice the result with half the effort. If used for treatment, the number of operations can be appropriately increased.
people who read this article should take care of their eyes. The following products are more >
is used to treat juvenile pseudomyopia.
price: ￥ 15
this product is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, which can only be used when at least one other non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug fails to treat. It can be used for the treatment of pain such as chronic arthritis (such as osteoarthritis), operation and acute post-traumatic pain, and treatment of primary dysmenorrhea. The price of
are used to relieve mild to moderate pain, such as joint pain, muscle pain, neuralgia, headache, migraine, toothache, dysmenorrhea, and also for fever caused by common cold or influenza.
price: ￥ 17