Reading and writing is the main task of students. If the handwriting is often blurred and can not be seen clearly, it will damage vision and induce myopia.
handwriting and myopia
prints are of poor quality, the paper is not white enough, the ink is not black enough, the contrast between paper and ink is relatively low, the font is small, and the strokes are blurred. Such prints will look more eye-consuming. In order to see the handwriting clearly, it will inevitably increase the adjustment of the eyes and cause visual fatigue. Myopia will occur over a long time. Students should pay attention to the following questions:
(1) when choosing textbooks, reference books and review materials, we must choose those with clear handwriting, black and white handwriting and paper, moderate font and reasonable arrangement. In this way, it is easier to identify the font, and can effectively alleviate eye fatigue and reduce the burden on the eyes.
(2) The blackboard in the classroom should be flat, dark and non reflective. It is best to use ground glass as the blackboard; the chalk should be white enough, the blackboard writing should have appropriate font size, and the handwriting should be arranged neatly and orderly for easy reading and discrimination.
(3) when using electronic education teaching, the image should be clear and the font on the subtitle should be moderate.
(4) When students write, the handwriting should be as big as possible, the strokes should be thicker and the color should be darker. If automatic pencils are used, the ones with thick, black refills and not easy to break should be selected in order to make the handwriting easy to recognize.
(5) Do not use traditional Chinese characters. Chinese characters with too many strokes are cumbersome. The space between strokes is relatively small, which seems to be eye-consuming and difficult to recognize. In order to see clearly, you have to move closer to the book and increase the adjustment of eyesight. Over time, myopia will form.
Related reading: how to prevent Alzheimer’s disease 177. How to protect myopia 134. How to prevent presbyopia 131. How to prevent male menopause 150. How to prevent menstrual stomachache 134. Can white vinegar shampoo prevent hair loss 186. How to prevent nosebleed 87. How to prevent rhinitis 74. How to prevent puerperium 74 Heat 136 ， reading how to prevent confinement disease 128 ， reading how to prevent neonatal tetanus 92 ， reading how to prevent neonatal hiccups 83 ， reading the latest hot spots: does wax gourd skin alleviate beriberi? Stay up late to supplement what vitamins are good for myopia how to protect eyes, crooked teeth how to correct fast heart rate how to do swallowing difficulty how to do eye movement methods can you drink wax gourd juice To lose weight? Can drinking crucian carp tofu soup replenish calcium? Can tea scrub the wound? Can tea oil have anti-inflammatory effect? Can longan Paojiu be drunk? What is the method of olive hangover? What is the effect of pueraria powder hangover? What about scalp itching