Abstract: most people believe in the saying that “wearing glasses for a long time will lead to concave orbit and protruding eyeball, which is very ugly”. In fact, wearing framed glasses for a long time will not lead to eyeball protrusion. In other words, eyeball protrusion is not due to wearing framed glasses for a long time, but due to high myopia.
many myopic patients are always obsessed with whether they should wear glasses all the time. In fact, those with moderate myopia or above should wear glasses for correction for a long time to prevent the degree from deepening, but those with moderate myopia or below can choose to wear or not according to their needs. On the question of wearing glasses, some people will pick and wear them for a while, which will deepen the degree of myopia. Will they wear glasses all the time?
it’s best to wear glasses all the time for myopia above medium level
in fact, it’s recommended to wear glasses all the time for myopia above medium level, which is more convenient for life, will not cause some problems due to unclear sight, and can also avoid the deepening of myopia. The so-called moderate myopia refers to myopia above 300 degrees. If myopia is above 300 degrees, it is best to wear glasses all the time.
most people believe in the saying that “wearing glasses for a long time will lead to sunken eyes and protruding eyes, which is very ugly”. In fact, wearing framed glasses for a long time will not lead to eyeball protrusion. In other words, eyeball protrusion is not due to wearing framed glasses for a long time, but due to high myopia. You can wear or not wear
at will if the
are below moderate, that is, people with myopia below 300 degrees do not need to wear glasses all the time, because for one thing, people with myopia below moderate will not cause trouble or crisis to their life because they can’t see clearly, Second, there is no risk of deepening myopia without long-term glasses correction, such as medium and high myopia. If you are a student with a relatively shallow degree, you can wear glasses in class and take them off when you come home from school. Parents don’t need to ask their children to wear glasses all the time. Of course, if someone is willing to wear glasses all the time, it’s not necessary to ask them to take them off. Whether to wear glasses or not can be decided according to my preference.
but you can’t take it lightly because your myopia is not high. You know, if you don’t develop a good habit of using your eyes, you often pair your eyes with books and computers for a few hours. If you don’t relax your eyes or pay attention to the cleaning and protection of your eyes, your myopia will deepen. Therefore, we must pay attention to protecting our eyes!
precautions for wearing glasses
1. You can’t wear other people’s frame glasses casually. Everyone’s glasses have different lens degrees, the distance between the optical centers of the two lenses, the length of the lens legs and the height of the nose support, so you can’t wear other people’s glasses casually.
2. Do not twist the frame glasses frame. When taking off and wearing glasses with one hand, the frame may deform due to uneven stress. Therefore, when taking off and wearing glasses, you must use both hands. The screws on the spectacle frame should also be checked frequently for looseness and deformation. If the screw is found to be loose, it shall be tightened in time to prevent the lens from falling off and breaking.
3. The frame of glasses should not be too loose or too tight. The distance between the two glasses legs and the curvature of the glasses legs should be appropriate. The glasses should not be too loose or too tight. The eyes must be facing the optical center of the lens, otherwise the prism effect will occur, resulting in visual deformation, dizziness, dizziness, eye acid swelling, easy fatigue and other symptoms, and even strabismus.
4. When the lens is stained with ash or dirt, it is easy to wear the lens. It is recommended to wash it with water, absorb the water with a paper towel, and then wipe it with a special spectacle cloth. When the lens is very dirty, it is recommended to clean it with a low concentration of neutral lotion, and then rinse and dry it with clean water.
5. Wear frame glasses and do not participate in strenuous exercise, because strenuous exercise may break glasses and cause eye damage.
6. Glasses must be taken off and worn with both hands. When placed on the table, the convex surface of the lens must be upward. When not in use, please do not put them next to high-temperature objects such as heating and stove. In summer, do not put them in a closed car. In addition, do not wear glasses to wash sauna, because high temperature will deform the glasses and damage the optical function of the lens.