Abstract: corneal plastic lens has a good control effect on juvenile myopia for juvenile myopia patients with different needs. However, if you want to wear it safely, you must ensure that the eye conditions meet the wearing standards. Detailed inspection before fitting, good compliance after wearing, strict and standardized nursing and regular follow-up are very key.
juvenile myopia is the most concerned problem of parents at present. The younger age of myopia in China is becoming more and more serious. Many children wear myopia glasses when they are very young! Because the child’s various functions are still developing and the eyeball is not fully developed, it is impossible to correct myopia by laser surgery. Then, corneal plastic lens has become an effective method for non-surgical correction of juvenile myopia, and has a good control effect on juvenile progressive myopia. Advantages and disadvantages of
corneal shaping lens
(I) benefits of corneal shaping lens
1. In a short time, it can achieve the effect of removing the lens during the day and clear naked eye vision.
2. Physical therapy, no trauma to the eyes
3. High oxygen permeable materials to ensure the normal nutritional needs of the eyes and reduce the risk of infection
4. Control the rapid development of juvenile myopia
5. Easy to operate and easy to use.
6. It can meet the requirements of some special occupations (such as athletes, divers, pilots, actors, students, soldiers, etc.) for far vision.
(II) there are also people who are not suitable for wearing corneal shaping lenses. Suggestions for wearing
although corneal shaping lenses have a significant effect on the development and control of myopia, they also have a certain scope of adaptation for wearers, which is not suitable for everyone. The details are as follows:
1. There is no external eye inflammation in the eyes: such as conjunctivitis, keratitis Severe dry eye and systemic diseases;
2. The degree of myopia shall not exceed 600 degrees, astigmatism shall be less than 175 degrees, and the age shall not be less than 8 years old;
3. The outer surface of cornea should not be too steep or too flat, and the curvature range is 40.00-46.00.
4. Individuals or guardians have the ability to take off and wear lenses, clean and care for lenses, live regularly and have certain sanitary conditions.
corneal shaping lenses have a good control effect on adolescent myopia for different needs. However, if you want to wear it safely, you must ensure that the eye conditions meet the wearing standards. Detailed inspection before fitting, good compliance after wearing, strict and standardized nursing and regular follow-up are very key.