Abstract: protect the retina and ensure visual clarity: lutein is a good antioxidant, which can avoid oxidative damage to the retina when absorbing light; It can protect the microvessels of the eyes and maintain good blood circulation.
study found that the lack of lutein and vitamins in the eyes can easily lead to a variety of eye diseases and eye dysplasia. It is urgent to supplement eye nutrition!
, also known as “plant lutein”, is an oxygen-containing carotenoid and an antioxidant with excellent performance. It can resist the damage of cells and organs caused by oxygen free radicals in the human body and prevent cardiovascular sclerosis, coronary heart disease and other symptoms caused by aging. The most important thing about
is that lutein is the only carotenoid component that can exist in eye lens. It is the main pigment and antioxidant component of retinal macula. Many ophthalmic diseases are closely related to the lack of lutein. It can be seen that lutein plays an important role in protecting the eyes.
lutein’s six major effects on eyes
1. Protect the retina and ensure visual clarity: lutein is a good antioxidant and can avoid oxidative damage to the retina when absorbing light; It can protect the microvessels of the eyes and maintain good blood circulation.
2. Improve eyesight: lutein is a high and strong antioxidant, which can help filter out blue light, reduce color difference and make eyesight more accurate.
3, prevent glaucoma: lutein can reduce the oxidation intensity of eyeball protein, the greater the intake, the lower the incidence rate of glaucoma.
4. Delaying the occurrence of cataract: lutein is the only carotenoid with lens, which can improve the antioxidant capacity of lens, resist the damage of sunlight and free radicals, and delay or prevent the occurrence of cataract.
5. Prevent the sequelae of high myopia: high myopia is prone to retinal detachment, ponding, flying mosquito disease, and even permanent blindness. Supplementing enough lutein can provide sufficient nutrition for the eyes and reduce the occurrence of lesions.
6. Reduce macular degeneration and lesions: macular lesions are the main cause of blindness in the elderly. Experiments have proved that lutein can help elderly patients with degenerative macular disease improve their vision.
other effects of lutein
1. Antioxidation: lutein can inhibit the activity of reactive oxygen free radicals and prevent the damage of reactive oxygen free radicals to normal cells. Secondly, lutein can also protect the body from damage and enhance the immune ability of the body through physical or chemical effects.
2, anti-cancer effect: lutein inhibits many kinds of cancer, such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, rectal cancer, skin cancer and so on. Taking human lutein in the diet can not only inhibit swelling and cancer, but also prevent tumorigenesis. How to supplement lutein with
lutein rich food
[kiwifruit]: the food with the most lutein can effectively maintain eye health and prevent eye fatigue.
it also contains antioxidant vitamin C, which can eliminate abnormal accumulation of oxides in the human body and avoid eye tissue damage.
[corn]: the macular pigment composed of lutein and zeaxanthin is a pair of “natural Sunglasses” in our body, which can always filter strong light to protect our eyes.
corn has the highest content of these two pigments in all foods, which can protect the photosensitive area called macula in the eyes and prevent the occurrence of age-related macular degeneration and cataract.
[egg yolk]: eggs are rich in protein, fat, yolk, lecithin, vitamins, iron, calcium, potassium, lutein, zeaxanthin and other minerals needed by human body. The more yellow the egg yolk is, the better it is for eye health.
[dark green and yellow orange vegetables]: the human body cannot synthesize lutein, and the required lutein can only be taken from foods or supplements rich in lutein. Dark green, yellow and orange vegetables all contain lutein, among which dark green vegetables such as spinach and cabbage are rich in lutein.
Secondly, pumpkin, peach, pepper, mango and citrus are rich in lutein esters, which are the precursors of lutein. Fruits such as mango, grape, orange, orange juice and tomato are also rich in lutein.
people who read this article should take care of their eyes. The following products are more >
nutritional dietary supplements. This product cannot replace drugs.
price: ￥ 288
dietary supplement. Price of
: ￥ 328
nutritional dietary supplement to supplement lutein, zeaxanthin, etc.
price: ￥ 125
buy 2 get free 1 buy 5 get free 3 get free original
price: ￥ 268
sanct Bernhard eye protecting element imported from Germany 90 bilberry lutein eye protecting capsules protect eyes, relieve visual fatigue and nourish optic nerve cells, Price of
for eye disease prevention: ￥ 228
90 Capsules of sanct Bernhard eye protecting element and bilberry lutein eye protecting capsule imported from Germany price: ￥ 428
price: ￥ 428
to relieve visual fatigue Antioxidant
price: ￥ 240
alleviate visual fatigue
price: ￥ 148
buy 2 get free 1 buy 5 get free 3
price: ￥ 69
price: ￥ 108
has the health care function of alleviating visual fatigue.
price: ￥ 130
buy packages more favorably, modify the conscience of recommending flagship store quality correction, rest assured and effective
price: ￥ 198
buy 2 get free, 1 buy 3 get free, 2 buy 5 get free and 3 get free. All are original products. It is recommended to buy flagship store quality
price: ￥ 88
Buy package more favorable, modify recommended flagship