Abstract: generally, the visual acuity of 3-year-old children should be 0 ５－０. 6, 4 years old should be 0 7-0.8, 5 years old should be 0.8 ９—1. ０。 If the child’s vision is lower than the lower limit of normal children of the same age, it is necessary to doubt whether there is the possibility of amblyopia. It should be excluded by mydriasis and optometry., Question 1: parents have myopia. Can children be myopia?, Children whose parents are myopic are more likely to suffer from myopia than ordinary children., Whether a child will have myopia has a certain relationship with heredity. Especially when both parents are highly myopic, the child will have a greater chance of myopia. Even if he does not become myopic at birth, he will also become a carrier of myopia gene. Once affected by the environment, he may develop myopia., Question 2: how do you find that your child has vision problems?, Parents need to understand their children’s vision from the details of daily life., In daily life, many children’s small problems are caused by vision problems, such as squinting, squinting and squinting when looking at distant things, and involuntarily approaching when watching TV. These small details may reflect that the child’s vision has problems, and the parents need to take the child to the regular hospital for vision testing in time., Question 3: what’s the matter with amblyopia?, Amblyopia means that the eyeball itself has no organic lesions, and the corrected visual acuity is less than 0.5% 9. (in combination with age factors),
question 1: do children have myopia if both parents have myopia?
children with both parents have myopia are more likely to suffer from myopia than ordinary children.
Whether a child will be myopic has a certain relationship with heredity. Especially when both parents are highly myopic, the probability of children’s myopia will be greater. Even if they do not become myopic at birth, they will also become carriers of myopia genes. Once affected by the environment, they may develop myopia.
question 2: how do you find children’s vision problems?
parents need to understand their children’s vision from the details of daily life.
in daily life, many small problems of children are caused by vision problems. For example, they squint, tilt their head and squint when looking at distant things, and involuntarily approach forward when watching TV. These small details may reflect that children have vision problems, and parents need to take their children to a regular hospital for vision testing in time.
question 3: what’s going on with amblyopia?
amblyopia means that the eyeball itself has no organic lesions and the corrected visual acuity is less than 0.5% 9. (combined with age)
At present, the standard of amblyopia in China is corrected visual acuity ≤ 0 8 or poor vision of both eyes ≥ 2 lines. Amblyopia can be divided into three degrees: mild, moderate and severe. Mild: corrected visual acuity is 0 ６－０. ８； Moderate: corrected visual acuity is 0 ２－０.5； Severe: corrected visual acuity is 0 Less than 1. The presence of amblyopia can be determined by visual acuity examination and mydriatic optometry.
question 4: how do you know if a child is amblyopia? The development of
visual acuity is related to the child’s age.
generally, the visual acuity of 3-year-old children should be 0 ５－０. 6, 4 years old should be 0 7-0.8, 5 years old should be 0.8 ９—1. ０。 If the child’s vision is lower than the lower limit of normal children of the same age, it is necessary to doubt whether there is the possibility of amblyopia. It needs to be excluded by mydriasis and optometry.
question 5: can amblyopia be cured?
early diagnosis and early treatment, most children with amblyopia can recover to normal vision. The important principle of
in the treatment of amblyopia is “early detection and early treatment”. The treatment of amblyopia is closely related to age. The younger the age, the better the effect. This is because children’s visual function is unstable in the period of visual development, which is not only prone to amblyopia, but also easy to return to normal. The key period of children’s visual development is 3-6 years old. If children are found to have amblyopia over the age of 12, they will miss the sensitive period of visual development and the treatment effect will be relatively poor.
question 6: how do children protect their eyesight?
protecting eyesight needs to start with the details of daily life.
1. When children read, the light should be sufficient and comfortable. If the light is too weak, they will see the font more and more closely.
2. When children study, they need to turn on the back light in addition to the desk light. Its purpose is to reduce reflection to reduce eye damage.
3. No matter doing homework or watching TV, the time should not be too long. It is better to take a break every 30 minutes.
4. The sitting posture should be correct and follow three ones, that is, the eye is one foot away from the book, the chest is one foot away from the table, and the hand is one inch away from the nib. Do not stoop. The closer you get to or lie on your stomach for work class, it is easy to cause excessive tension of ciliary muscles, resulting in myopia.
5. The reading distance should be moderate. The distance between the book and the eyes should be 30 cm, and the height of tables and chairs should match the height. You can’t make do with it.
6. Do not watch TV too close. When watching TV, keep six to eight times the diagonal of the TV picture, and take a break every 30 minutes.
7. Don’t sleep too little and have a regular work and rest: lack of sleep is easy to fatigue and cause pseudomyopia.
8. Do more outdoor sports: often look out, relax your eye muscles, prevent myopia, and contact more green mountains and fields to nature, which is beneficial to the health of your eyes.
9. Balanced nutrition intake, no partial eclipse, Special attention should be paid to the intake of vitamin B (germ rice, cereal yeast), cadmium (beef, fish) and other foods. Eating more red and purple fruits and vegetables can also protect eyesight.
10. Eyesight should be tested regularly (3-6 months). Those with abnormal eyesight should regularly go to ophthalmologists for further examination.