Abstract: studies have shown that myopia has obvious heredity. Especially when myopia is not treated in time, so that it develops to the medium height stage, its genetic probability is more than 80%.
for myopia patients, myopia treatment can make them see clearly, and even delay the deepening of myopia. But that’s not all. In view of the fact that myopia will bring a lot of inconvenience to the patient’s life and is more likely to cause a variety of complications, experts from Marquette University in the United States put forward that myopia treatment can save not only the patient’s vision, but also the patient’s life and future development. Therefore, once found suffering from myopia, patients must begin to recover as soon as possible.
1. Research shows that myopia has obvious heredity. Especially when myopia is not treated in time, so that it develops to the medium height stage, its genetic probability is more than 80%.
2. Low distant vision, and the eyes are easy to feel dry or tired. If you do not receive myopia treatment in time, it will seriously affect the quality of study, life and work.
3. Employment is limited. Many jobs have strict vision requirements for employees. The more precise the work content, the higher the vision requirements. It is particularly necessary to treat myopia as soon as possible and delay the development of myopia.
4. Patients with medium and high myopia will show exophthalmos and eyelid relaxation to varying degrees, which will affect their appearance.
5. The probability of cataract and glaucoma in patients with myopia is significantly higher than that in people with healthy vision. If myopia is not treated in time, this probability will be greatly increased.
6. It causes many complications. The higher the degree of myopia, the greater the possibility of complications. Common complications include vitreous opacity, retinal hemorrhage and detachment, posterior scleral staphyloma and so on. According to statistics, 70% of patients with retinal detachment suffer from myopia. The above situation can be avoided to a certain extent by receiving myopia treatment as soon as possible and effectively controlling the development of myopia.