Abstract: within a week after the operation, it is recommended to close your eyes and rest, look at the distance and look at green. Remember, it’s not appropriate to do eye exercises at this time, because the eyes are still recovering and can’t touch the eyes.
myopia is a common refractive error, and it has a high incidence rate in our daily life. In the face of myopia, we should find and treat it as soon as possible. The postoperative maintenance is also very important. It can help the recovery of eye health and restore vision to the best condition. The following small series will introduce you to ten maintenance methods after myopia surgery, hoping to help you.
how to maintain
after myopia surgery 1. Within a week after the operation, it is recommended to close your eyes and rest, look at the distance and look at green. Remember, it’s not appropriate to do eye exercises at this time, because the eyes are still recovering and can’t touch the eyes.
2. Do not blow the air conditioner for too long to avoid airflow on the seat. Maintain myopia after surgery and place tea near the seat to increase the surrounding humidity.
3. Turn your eyes. The specific operation is very simple, that is, close your eyes, turn 36 left and 36 right, do it every night before going to bed, and form a habit.
4. Develop the good habit of using your eyes. Stare at the computer for an hour, be sure to look at the distance for at least five minutes, so that your eyes can get a good rest and adjustment. The interface of your computer should also be adjusted to the best green for your eyes. The direction of placing the computer is perpendicular to the window. You can wear a pair of radiation proof glasses when looking at the computer.
5. After the operation, you will often drop eye drops, but you’d better not drop them for too long to avoid dependence.
6. The eyes will feel dry and foreign body after operation, which is normal. Don’t rub your eyes. You can wash them with clean water.
7. Eat more fruits, especially citrus fruits. For the maintenance of myopia after surgery, you should also eat more green vegetables, grain, fish and eggs. Drinking plenty of water can also help reduce dry eyes.
8. Maintain good living habits after myopia surgery, get enough sleep and don’t stay up late.
9. Never “keep your eyes fixed”. Pay attention to frequent and complete blinking after myopia surgery. Frequent blinking can reduce the time of eye exposure to the air and avoid the evaporation of tears.
10. It is very necessary to buy a pair of sunshade sunglasses. For a period of time after the operation, the eyes are easy to be afraid of light. Wearing sunglasses at any time can effectively protect them. It’s best not to walk in the wind, lest impurities blow into your eyes and cause infection.