Abstract: there are many hazards of children’s myopia, so we must treat it in time after it is found. Children with myopia can’t see words clearly without glasses. After wearing glasses, they are easy to lead to visual fatigue, inattention and decline in academic performance.
children’s myopia is a common phenomenon, and the harm of children’s myopia is very great. Many parents are worried about it. Here are some aspects to pay attention to in protecting children’s eyesight.
the harm of myopia in children
1. The decline of academic performance. There are many hazards of children’s myopia, so we must treat it in time after it is found. Children with myopia can’t see words clearly without glasses. After wearing glasses, they are easy to lead to visual fatigue, inattention and decline in academic performance.
2. Affect children’s future. When choosing a major and employment, myopia will be greatly limited, so their future will be greatly affected.
3. Low quality of life. This disease makes children’s daily life extremely inconvenient. For example, it is difficult to travel and participate in recreational activities, resulting in low quality of life.
4. Retinal detachment: 70% of retinal detachment is myopia, which is the most common complication of myopia. Due to axial elongation and intraocular dystrophy in myopia, cystic degeneration and lattice degeneration often occur around the retina. The retina in the degenerative area is very thin and prone to perforation. Some have been perforated and formed in the hole. In addition, vitreous liquefaction and increased mobility lead to detachment of the traction retina.
5. Strabismus and amblyopia: myopia can cause exotropia or exotropia. If the difference of myopia degree between two eyes is greater than 300 degrees, it is easy to cause deep exotropia and amblyopia. The five details of
keep children away from myopia. Pay attention to nutrition: Supplement enough calcium, phosphorus and vitamins A, B2, B1 and C, and eat less sweets. The lack of nutrition caused by improper diet is also one of the important reasons for the occurrence and development of children’s myopia. Supplement protein, calcium and phosphorus. You should eat more vegetables and fruits such as carrots, tomatoes, bean sprouts, oranges, grapes and red dates, which is beneficial to the prevention of myopia.
pay attention to the time of using your eyes: after reading, writing, studying, surfing the Internet or watching TV for 40 ~ 60 minutes, you should stop, close your eyes and rest for a while, or look at the scenery in the distance, so as to rest the ciliary muscles that regulate your vision and recover visual fatigue as soon as possible.