Abstract: Patients with true myopia have poor far vision and good near vision. When mydriasis optometry with ciliary muscle paralysis agent, the visual acuity changes little after mydriasis. Also known as axial myopia, the refractive power of the refractive stroma is normal, the anterior and posterior diameter of the ocular axis is prolonged, and the distant light is imaged in front of the retina after entering the eye., Myopia refers to that in the unregulated state, the parallel light is refracted by the ocular refractive system and imaged in front of the retina, so that distant objects can not be imaged clearly on the retina. So what are the classifications of myopia? What are the good ways for teenagers to control myopia?, What are the classifications of visual eyes?, According to the classification of refractive characteristics, 1. Bending myopia is caused by too strong bending of the corneal or crystal surface., 2. Axial myopia is caused by the excessive development of the anterior and posterior axis of the eye., 3. Index myopia is caused by high refractive medium index., 4. Positional myopia, Myopia is caused by the forward movement of a refractive medium in the eye (mostly the lens). This is rare. According to the degree of myopia,
Myopia refers to that in the unregulated state, the parallel light is refracted by the ocular refractive system and imaged in front of the retina, so that distant objects can not be imaged clearly on the retina. So what are the classifications of myopia? What good method does adolescent control myopia have? What are the classifications of
according to refractive characteristics
1. Bending myopia is caused by too strong bending of the cornea or crystal surface.
2. Axial myopia is caused by the excessive development of the anterior and posterior axis of the eye.
3. Index myopia is caused by high refractive medium index.
4. Positional myopia,
1. Low myopia or mild myopia: those whose diopter is less than or equal to – 300 degrees.
2. Moderate myopia: myopia with diopter between – 300 and – 600 degrees.
3. High myopia: those whose diopter is higher than – 600 degrees.
are classified according to the progress of the disease course and whether there are pathological changes.
1. Simple myopia: General myopia, medium and low myopia with diopter below 600 degrees, and the progressive development of myopia is slow. The eyeball tissue was normal without pathological changes.
2. Degenerative myopia: the so-called high myopia, also known as pathological myopia, with a diopter of more than 600 degrees and a maximum of 4000 degrees. Generally, the disease occurs earlier, the axial diameter of the eyeball is continuously lengthened, and a series of pathological changes can occur in many tissues of the eyeball.
are classified according to the number of regulatory roles
1. Pseudomyopia: the patient’s visual acuity is lower than normal, and the near visual acuity is normal. Also known as accommodative myopia, the length of the axial diameter of the eye is normal, but the refractive power of the refractive stroma exceeds the normal degree. Generally, the lens is over regulated. Therefore, the distant light is imaged in front of the retina after entering the eye. After mydriasis, the diopter of myopia completely disappeared, manifested as emmetropia or hyperopia.
2. True myopia: the patient has poor far vision and good near vision. When using cycloplegic mydriasis for optometry, the visual acuity changes little after mydriasis. Also known as axial myopia, the refractive power of the refractive stroma is normal, the anterior and posterior diameter of the ocular axis is prolonged, and the distant light is imaged in front of the retina after entering the eye.
3. Mixed myopia: the patient’s far vision is poor and the near vision is normal. After mydriasis, the far vision is improved before mydriasis, but it can’t reach normal. The doctor said that this kind of myopia is the state of true and false myopia at the same time. Most juvenile myopia students are in this kind of myopia state in the process of heavy learning tasks and physical development.
as we all know, most myopia occurs in adolescence. If you don’t pay attention, the degree of myopia will continue to deepen, and MCT corneal shaping lens can effectively control the development of juvenile myopia.
corneal shaping lenses originated in the United States and developed slowly in the middle and late 20th century. However, great progress has been made in lens materials and design technology since the 1990s. Many countries around the world have begun to use corneal plastic lenses, including China. The medical optometry and matching center of Xiamen Kehong ophthalmic hospital has the matching qualification. Not only the corneal shaping glasses are imported glasses approved by the State Food and drug administration, but also the matching engineers are first-class optometrists, with rigorous process and meticulous matching. It is a trusted 3A ophthalmic hospital.
MCT corneal shaping lens is a special hard corneal contact lens designed and made according to the corneal geometry and diopter of juvenile myopia. After wearing, it makes the cornea deform according to the reasonable shape we set in advance. Through the change of shape, its original problems such as myopia and astigmatism can be effectively corrected.
corneal shaping glasses need to be worn by myopic patients when they sleep at night. The hydrodynamic effect of tears between the lens and the cornea and the pressure generated by the eyelid change the geometric shape of the cornea, reduce or even eliminate the degree of myopia. The wearer no longer sees near during the day, has good naked vision, and does not need to wear any glasses. Meanwhile, long-term wear can greatly reduce the incidence of myopia and reduce the incidence rate of high myopia.
what are the good methods for teenagers to control myopia? Through the above article, I believe you already know something. Zheng Limei, deputy chief physician of Xiamen Kehong ophthalmic hospital, reminded that teenagers are short-sighted. In daily life, we should pay more attention to eye protection. The light of the desk lamp usually used should not be too dazzling. When reading and writing, we should maintain the correct posture and should not be too close to the book. Pay attention to the combination of work and rest and use your eyes reasonably.