Abstract: myopia surgery is generally required between the ages of 18 and 50. Myopia patients over 50 years old are often accompanied by presbyopia and other eye diseases; Teenagers with unstable myopia and immature eyeball development are not suitable for myopia surgery.
believes that many stores have experienced one thing. After checking with their children, parents tell you: training is troublesome, they spend time and energy running around, and the price is not low. After a while, I’ll take my children to have laser surgery to save time, The price can be favorable… There is really no other way for myopia surgery [worst case plan].
about myopia laser surgery, you often hear the requirements of
. Before myopia surgery, you need to do more than 20 examinations. After each item is completely up to standard, the operation can be carried out. Even if each item is up to standard, there are several requirements:
1. Age requirements. The general requirement is between the ages of 18 and 50. Myopia patients over 50 years old are often accompanied by presbyopia and other eye diseases; Teenagers with unstable myopia and immature eyeball development are not suitable for myopia surgery.
2. Degree requirements. The degree shall be more than 100 degrees and not more than 1500 degrees; Astigmatism degree is below 600 degrees, and hyperopia shall not exceed 600 degrees. The degree of stability must be more than two years.
3. No eye diseases. Eye diseases, surgery, inflammation, etc. are not suitable for myopia surgery.
4. Good health. It is not suitable for patients with diabetes affecting the healing of cornea membrane.
5. Other requirements. Pregnant women, lactating women, severe amblyopia, psychosis and taking medicine are not suitable.
from another angle, the degree of
must be stable for more than two years. Many parents will not feel anything when they hear this sentence, Put this sentence in another way and listen to it: [you go back and let your children’s degree drop all the time. When don’t drop, and don’t drop again for two years] in this way, parents may not sound like that!
When did the degree not deepen in two years? When did you meet the requirements of myopia surgery? Excuse me: did you take your child’s eyes seriously? At the end of the article
, I’d like to send some popular videos of myopia surgery to readers again. I hope you have a clear understanding.
1. Dr. Cai, the father of myopia surgery in Taiwan, announced that he would not perform myopia surgery for anyone in the future, because the membrane flap of the operated hand would not heal.
2. Hunan Satellite TV invited many experts from Taiwan and the mainland to talk about the risk of myopia surgery.
are natural and the most beautiful. There are safe ways to improve eyesight. Paying attention to eye habits can protect your eyes. Why do you have to use a “knife”?
laser surgery may cause the following hazards:
1. Glare and night vision impairment: if the degree of myopia is 700-1000 degrees or above, 80% of people will have slight glare at night and 25% of people have vision problems at night. This is mostly caused by the operation area close to the visual center.
2. Dissatisfied with the corrected vision: after the operation, it may feel that the degree of correction is insufficient, which is not as good as the expected effect, or the correction is excessive, and hyperopia, that is, presbyopia, may be advanced.
3. Dry eye: it may hurt the lacrimal nerve and reduce the secretion of tears during the operation.
4. Pseudokeratoconus: extreme postoperative problems. This is caused by too deep cutting, which will further reduce vision. Fortunately, the probability of occurrence is not high.