Abstract: the formation of myopia is mostly mentioned in various literatures, such as racial factors, genetic factors, nutritional imbalance factors, trace element deficiency, fatigue and so on. The doctor introduced in detail how myopia was refined.
I. what is myopia?
when a normal person’s eyes look at an object five meters away, the reflection of the object is accurately focused on the macular region of the retina through the refractive system of the eye, stimulating the macula to produce a series of photochemical reactions, forming nerve impulses and transmitting them to the brain, so that you can see a clear world.
myopia is that the front and rear diameter of the eye becomes longer, which makes the imaging focus of the object move forward. When the imaging reaches the macular region of the retina, it presents a diffuse and blurred image, and what the brain perceives is a blurred image. Short sighted people can only see the blurred world.
2. How is myopia “refined”? The formation of
myopia is mostly mentioned in various literatures, such as race factors, genetic factors, nutritional imbalance factors, trace element deficiency, fatigue and so on. The doctor introduced in detail how myopia was refined.
1. Race: it is generally believed that Asian yellow people are more prone to myopia. Blacks are the least likely to be myopic, followed by whites. According to relevant data, the Japanese have the highest incidence of myopia in the world. China has the largest myopia population in the world. Of course, it has a lot to do with China’s national conditions. The high population density and the great pressure of social competition force teenagers to bear a heavy learning burden prematurely. Due to China’s national conditions, we have to strive for the top!
2. Genetic factors: if both parents are highly myopic, the probability of myopia in offspring will increase by about 30%. A chromosome that is prone to myopia is embedded in the gene fragment. (unmarried young friends should pay attention to looking for objects. In order to have good children, don’t look for objects with high myopia)
3. Nutritional imbalance and lack of some trace elements are actually the same thing. Children like to eat sweets, which will consume a lot of vitamin B1 in the body, and are prone to calcium deficiency. The scleral structure toughness of the eyes decreases, the eyes are overdeveloped, and the front and rear diameters are elongated → myopia!
4. Fatigue eyes: long-term fatigue eyes make the lens highly convex, the ciliary body highly tense and spasm, and finally → myopia. Modern society is an era of information explosion. The amount of information received by the eyes is 90% of the total amount of information received by human beings. More and more electronic tools occupy a lot of our time for a long time. Already overworked eyes have to work hard to support and work hard. Don’t you see, how many Caijun have to buckle their cell phone for half a day to fall asleep after lying in bed.