Abstract: eye itching caused by eye allergy. If the patient’s eye itching has obvious seasonality, especially in the warm spring season every year, but there is no obvious eye itching symptoms in other seasons. At the same time, it is mostly caused by allergic conjunctivitis, accompanied by symptoms such as itching of the nose, clearing the nose, sneezing and so on.
many people think it’s good to rub your eyes when they itch. In fact, on the contrary, you can’t rub your eyes when they itch, because there are many bacteria on your hands. Rubbing your eyes will lead to infection. So, what should I do if my eyes itch? First of all, we need to know what causes eye itching.
one of the causes of eye itching: eye itching caused by excessive use of eyes. With the gradual improvement of our living standards and the popularity of TV and computer, many people, especially young people, sit in front of TV for a long time, watch TV series, sit in front of computer for a long time, and play games. Their eyes stare at the TV screen and computer screen for a long time. Their eyes do not blink for a long time, resulting in serious fatigue of vision and the occurrence of itching and dry eyes.
the second reason for eye itching: eye itching caused by eye allergy. If the patient’s eye itching has obvious seasonality, especially in the warm spring season every year, but there is no obvious eye itching symptoms in other seasons. At the same time, it is mostly caused by allergic conjunctivitis, accompanied by symptoms such as itching of the nose, clearing the nose, sneezing and so on.
the third reason for eye itching: eye itching caused by corner infection. If the patient’s eyes are inadvertently infected with Arabidopsis, it will cause the patient’s eyes to itch, be afraid of seeing the light, shed tears in the wind, open the eyelids, and the patient’s canthus will be obviously filled with blood and swelling, affecting the normal vision.
four reasons for eye itching: eye itching caused by eye pollution. Many women who are fond of beauty often suffer from itchy eyes. This is mainly due to the serious pollution of their eyes. Many female friends have the habit of making up. Drawing eyeliner and applying mascara may cause the pollution of female eyes and the symptoms of eye itching. In addition, wearing contact lenses often causes itching in patients’ eyes.
the fifth reason for eye itching: eye itching caused by dry eyes. Many people with itchy eyes often feel that their eyes have an obvious sense of foreign body because their eyes are too dry. This kind of dry eyes often accompanies the patient with dry tongue. Due to too little water in the patient’s eyes, their eyes will be itchy, dry and have an obvious burning feeling.
treatment methods for relieving itching symptoms:
1. Remember to blink regularly: if you stare at the computer screen for a long time, remember to blink frequently to secrete natural tears to make your eyes more comfortable. At the same time, you should also pay attention to overlooking regularly, so as to give your tired eyes a chance to relax. Developing the good habit of blinking more is the best way to prevent dry eye.
2. Take a proper rest: “dry eye disease” is a stress-based disease. For white-collar workers, it is because they keep their eyes on the computer screen for a long time that they are easy to be troubled by “dry eye disease”. Therefore, we should properly walk around after work, or make a cup of coffee, tea, etc. Keep working, only hurt your own body, we don’t need to be “desperate Saburo”!
3. Do not rub the eyes: the eyes are itchy and cannot be rubbed. If there is a foreign body inside, rubbing will cause injury to the cornea of the eye. If you feel uncomfortable, you can first drop some maintenance eye drops to relieve itchy eyes.
4. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables: in order to prevent dry eyes and decreased vision, people who operate computers for a long time should eat more fresh fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins A and C.
5. Brewing health herbal tea: cassia seed, chrysanthemum, hawthorn and pearl powder all have the function of clearing fire, protecting liver and eyesight. Using them to make health tea has a good effect. You might as well try it.
patients with eye itching should pay attention to reducing the time of using eyes and alleviating eye fatigue; Keep the indoor air fresh and moist; Pay attention to the maintenance of the eyes and insist on doing eye exercises every day; Pay attention to personal hygiene and try to avoid rubbing your eyes with unclean hands.
people who read this article should take care of their eyes. The following products are more >
this product is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, which can only be used when at least one other non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug fails. It can be used for the treatment of pain such as chronic arthritis (such as osteoarthritis), operation and acute post-traumatic pain, and treatment of primary dysmenorrhea. The price of
are used to relieve mild to moderate pain, such as joint pain, muscle pain, neuralgia, headache, migraine, toothache, dysmenorrhea, and also for fever caused by common cold or influenza.
price: ￥ 17