Abstract: corneal thickness measurement: if the central corneal thickness is less than 500, if the patient is highly myopia, pay attention to the central corneal cutting depth, and explain the relevant situation to the patient before myopia surgery.
precautions before myopia surgery:
1. Intraocular pressure examination: to exclude the possibility of high intraocular pressure and glaucoma in patients with myopia.
2. Examination of anterior segment and fundus: focus on the examination of corneal transparency, whether there are scars, whether the crystals are turbid, and whether there are vitreous opacity, fundus lesions, etc.
3. Corneal thickness measurement: for patients with central corneal thickness less than 500, if the patient is highly myopia, pay attention to the cutting depth of corneal center, and explain the relevant situation to the patient before myopia surgery.
4. Corneal topography examination: the main purpose is to understand the regularity and symmetry of the whole corneal surface of patients with myopia and remove various abnormal factors.
5. Corneal curvature examination: the possibility of keratoconus and flat cornea is excluded. This is also one of the inspection items before myopia operation.