一. Keep your mind and eyes clear, stand naturally,
with your legs parallel to your shoulders, breathe naturally, look up at the sky for about one minute, and then look down at the ground for one minute. Then close your eyes and sit still. When sitting, sit on a stool with one-third of your hips, with your legs flat with your shoulders, your knees at a 30 degree angle, your arms drooping, your palms naturally placed on your knees, your fingers loosened, and Laogong point aligned above your patella. When you close your eyes, put down your upper eyelids gently. Top of tongue and palate, Yishou shangdantian (Yintang acupoint) and close your eyes to refresh your mind, so as to cool your eyes and double your eyesight. Yishou will open your eyes after 2 minutes, and your eyes will be slightly opened to attract light into your eyes, which can nourish your eyes.
Second, stand naturally with your eyes open,
and pass the supervisor on the top of your tongue and palate. Yishou Tianmu acupoint. Then look for a target in the distance (trees, houses, etc.) and stare wide for half a minute, and then myopia (also find a target) half a minute. Do this alternately to thicken and thin the crystal, stimulate the ciliary muscle of the traction crystal, and gradually become soft, so as to restore its function of adjusting distance and distance.
三. Draw air and iron the eyes.
1. Stand naturally, take a big step forward to the left with the left foot, slightly wider than the shoulder, slowly raise the two arms from the side of the body, top the tongue and palate, and then flatten the two arms to the left and right chest Lift and turn your palms, make the palm upward, loosen your ten fingers, keep the labor palace, bend your elbows slightly, bend your elbow joints, lift your arms to the head, align the labor palace acupoints of your arms with zanzhu acupoint, Yuyao acupoint, silk and bamboo acupoint, penetrate Qi for 15 seconds, and keep your palms 5cm away from your eyes. Then the arms slowly return to the original position. Repeat this 12 times. When external Qi is transported to the eyeball, both the palm and the eyes feel hot. This is the effect of external Qi entering the eyes to reach Qi and blood. After 12 times of Qi penetration, cover your eyes with two palms, put your fingers on the, count thirty silently, and then finish the work.
2. Exercise: when the palms of the two hands covering the eyes are lowered along the cheeks on both sides to the lower jaw, close the palms, and the index fingers of the left and right hands are opposite at the Chengjiang point. Then ten points down, down to the waist along the chest pulse, separate to the left and right, put it on both sides of the leg, and open your eyes.
IV. stand naturally with your feet parallel to your shoulders,
Your tongue on top of your palate, and your eyes. Start to sit quietly with your eyes closed, breathe naturally, inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Tighten your eyes when inhaling, and relax your eyes when exhaling. Repeat 36 times.
V. point, vomit, close your eyes, sit quietly, think about your eyes, top your tongue and palate, and breathe naturally.
1. Pressing bamboo: take acupoints at the same time with the tips of the thumbs of both hands, from light to heavy. Inhale regularly, exhale when loosening, 36 times in total, and then gently knead 36 times.
2. Press Jingming: press Jingming point on the tip of the index finger, inhale on time, exhale when loosening, 36 times in total, and then gently rub 36 times.
3. Press silk and bamboo hollow: take acupoints with both hands and thumbs at the same time, from light to heavy. Inhale regularly, exhale when loosening, 36 times in total, and then gently knead 36 times.
4. Press the pupil Miao: take the pupil Miao point with the thumbs of the left and right hands, press it clockwise for 18 times, and click it counterclockwise for 18 times to penetrate the external Qi into the point.
5. Daily response: take acupoints with both thumbs at the same time, inhale on time, exhale when loosening, 36 times in total, and then gently rub 36 times.
6. Pressing the eyes: take the points with both thumbs at the same time, inhale on time, exhale when loosening, 36 times in total, and then gently rub 36 times.
7. Press Chengqi: press Chengqi acupoint with the tips of the thumbs of both hands at the same time, inhale on time, exhale when loosening, 36 times in total, and gently rub 36 times.
8. Press Sibai: press Sibai acupoints with the tips of both thumbs at the same time, inhale on time, exhale when loosening, 36 times in total, and then gently rub 36 times.
9. Rotating eyes: close your eyes and concentrate, turn your eyes to the left and right 14 times, concentrate for a moment, your eyes suddenly open, and look at the previous point for about 30 seconds.
10. Press the sun: close your eyes, concentrate, breathe naturally, and gently rub bilateral temples with your thumbs 36 times each.
11. Bath surface: rub the palms of your hands and inhale. Your hands go up from Chengjiang point along the nasal column to Baihui Point, press Fengchi point through the back brain, then back to Chengjiang point along your neck and cheeks. Exhale for a week, 36 times in total.
12. Closing: close your eyes, press and hold your temples with your left and right thumbs, keep still, gently rub your left and right eyelids with your left and right fingers for 16 times, and then open your eyes and stand up.
VI. auxiliary skill points ear points take the following points with the left and right thumbs:
kidney point for 1 minute, liver point for 2 minutes, spleen point for 2 minutes, endocrine area for 1 minute, eye point for 1 minute and eye point for 2 minutes. The time for ear acupoints is not in the morning, after dinner and before going to bed. Practice three times a day, one month as a course of treatment.
VII. Practice requirements
1. Practice should be focused, free of distractions, and all kinds of exercises should be suitable for the eyes.
2. Get up early and go to bed late every day. If you are tired, you can increase the number of exercises at any time.
3. The acupoint selection should be accurate. After practicing, the acupoints should reach the feeling of slight heat and acid numbness.
content viewing this content is only available to registered users. Please log in to VIP to download all content for free